With more than 2,200 locations nationwide, Public Storage is the leader in the self-storage industry, and given our number of tenants, we may very well be the world's largest landlord. We've experienced unprecedented growth over the past four decades, and it's in no small part due to the dedicated team that has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest real estate investment trust (REIT), and the most recognizable name in self-storage.
This Business Intelligence Developer requires an individual with proven capacity to develop enterprise data warehouse business intelligence applications. This person will also work closely with project managers on project assignments.
- Understand data requirements as requested by end-users.
- Create ETL processes to retrieve data from the key systems into the data warehouse system.
- Develop and maintain OLAP cubes using Microsoft Analysis Services.
- Develop and modify reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create ad hoc reports when required.
- Maintain documentation for ETL processes and OLAP data bases including technical documentation and end-user documentation.
- Analyze and validate data for accuracy and consistency, working closely with the business users to make sure the data meets their expectations.
- Troubleshoot data and technical issues with ETL processes and OLAP cubes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience and certification
- 3+ years experience using Microsoft Analysis Services 2008 or above, Microsoft Reporting Services 2008 or above
- 3+ years experience with PowerShell or otherscriptinglanguage.
- Excellent T-SQL skills
- 3+ with business intelligence software such as Cognos,Tableau, PowerPivot, or other equivalent BI tool.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written