The JMT Technology Group is seeking to add a driven and dedicated business intelligence developer to join our team. We are looking for someone who can design and build reports against multiple reporting engines as well as design the data warehouse that will support the reports.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create attractive, data rich, and intuitive static reports, dynamic reports, and dashboards.
- Develop mock-ups and wireframes to outline the look and feel of reports prior to development.
- Design, develop, and deploy reports across multiple reporting technologies.
- Integrate data and reports with dynamic reporting engines such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, and t-sql in SQL Server.
- Collaborate with project managers, business and systems analysts, UX designers, application developers and quality assurance team to deliver high-quality deliverables.
- Research and implement newer technologies as they become available.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with minimal direction
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, project managers and team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with team members, customers and consulting partners from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
4+ years of experience designing and developing static reports in SQL Server Reporting Service.
4+ years of experience writing SQL Server stored procedures, functions, and t-sql statements.
2+ years of experience developing reports and business intelligence dashboards in Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience with GIT or similar source control environments
Work is performed within a general office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing and walking. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. within the office environment.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Creativity and Innovation
- Job-Focused Learning
- Building Relationships & Teamwork
- Integrity & Ethics
- Quality Service
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Location Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular