The Business Intelligence Developer II is responsible for solving hard problems and finding solutions that drive the business. As a part of the Business Intelligence team, you will be working on a high priority, dynamic, data driven projects.. If you believe in being a great teammate, love fast paced agile development methodology, while being curious, high energy and confident then this is the place for you.
A day in the life…
- Write/program/develop and implement visual data reports and build personalized, interactive data visualizations, reports and dashboards from multiple data sources.
- Work with the business to process requirements and convert them into meaningful reports as well as be able to train and communicate the reports to the business stakeholders.
- Assist with process definition and library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPIs, etc.).
- Solve issues with minimal direction, identifies data related problems and provide scalable solutions.
- Participate in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
- Communicate and present the reports to the business stakeholders
- Support ad hoc requests by writing advanced SQL queries
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering related fields; Master's Degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of Report Development and Business Intelligence experience including predictive analytics and forecasting
- Strong proficiency in SQL scripting languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.)
- Proficiency in Reporting tools like Qlikview, QlikSense
- Data warehouse concepts and experience in working on SQL Server/AWS Redshift
- Experience with Big Data solutions including Hadoop (Hive, Impala)
- Strong working knowledge of Metadata, MDM, and Data Quality tool suites
- Experience with cloud based database solutions (Amazon Redshift etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written