ExactCare helps people with chronic conditions and multiple medications overcome daily challenges to living healthier at home. Our solutions include at-home clinical pharmacy support and an easier, safer way to manage medications.
The Business Intelligence Developer II, an essential part of the Analytics Center of Excellence reporting directly to the Vice President of Analytics, is responsible for designing, developing and creating compelling data visualizations to support the needs of Analytics, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Marketing.
Additionally, this role is responsible for the management, analysis, and dissemination of accurate and actionable information that facilitates data-informed decisions. Works directly with business stakeholders and other team members to deliver insightful analysis and critical operational reporting. Organizes, develops, and implements numerous analytical processes and tools to tackle complex reporting challenges.
In conjunction with other analytic team members and partners in IT, aids in the deployment and maintenance of one or more of the following areas: effective data structures (i.e. star schema facts and dimensions, cubes, views, graphs), ETL processes, BI infrastructure (i.e. SQL Server, Hadoop, Spark, Neo4j), data visualization (i.e. PowerBI), and/or analytic tools. May have duties that include data manipulation, transformation, and automation using appropriate programming languages such as SQL or Python.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Analytics, Sales, Operations, Finance, and Account Management teams to understand the information needed in order to solve business problems
- Develop and monitor on-demand and ad-hoc reports and dashboards using tools such as Excel, PowerBI, and SQL Server and languages such as SQL and Python
- Deliver data-driven insights, produce actionable strategic direction, and help drive business prioritization that will support growth and maximize results
- Provide solutions tailored to individual departments while considering organization-wide impact
- Analyze departmental results within the context of the entire business, including data, goals, processes, and organization
- Communicate complex analyses and insights to stakeholders and business leaders both verbally and in writing
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or related field) with 4+ years of data visualization and business intelligence experience, or 6+ years of experience in data visualization and business intelligence in lieu of the educational requirement
- Experience delivering BI Solutions while leveraging visualization tools (Power BI)
- Strong working knowledge of creating and maintaining SQL queries
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining while leveraging visualization tools
- High level of intellectual curiosity with strong desire to deepen knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft business intelligence technologies
- Ability to convey a compelling story using data, information, and visualizations to bridge the gap from interesting to actionable
- Ability to analyze and visualize data in Excel
- Pharmacy and Healthcare services industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the following areas is an added advantage
- Agile development/management methodology
- Web Services (i.e. SOAP, Rest, WSDL)
- HTML5/CSS with jQuery and/or Bootstrap
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Applying ETL best practices
- Git/Bitbucket and/or Azure DevOps