This developer's role will work directly with Business Intelligence team to design and develop world-class analytics. A successful candidate should be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part of the design, soliciting feedback and documenting the information associated with the integrations for support and change management purposes. Candidate should be capable of executing requirement and design specification into development deliverables.
- Ability to share information about a specific Tableau environment
- Develop Ad Hoc Dashboards / Reports with different Analytics Views
- Support by fixing incidents and enhance the business solutions that are developed based on the functional and strategic requirements.
- Support and enhance the transaction business applications as needed.
- Develop and run the internal IT Analytics reporting for the organization.
- Support Vulnerability management reporting
- Ability to work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical solutions to internal and external systems.
- Self-starter with "can-do" attitude a must in a fast-paced business and technical environment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of business and IT management.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of technical integration experience with a Business Intelligence tool
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience