The Business Intelligence Developer designs, enhances, maintains, and supports the enterprise data warehouse environment, building robust BI solutions including Cubes, Reports & Dashboards to ensure the information needed to make business decisions is efficient, accurate and reliable. The role requires working closely with the Finance Business Intelligence Team and the Database Administration Team to provide solutions to the changing needs of the business.
- Build and maintain cubes and tabular models from the underlying data warehouse
- Design, develop, optimize, maintain and support ETL processes using tools such as Microsoft SQL Integration Services
- Create and maintain reports for the various departments of the business in SQLReporting Services andTableau
- Respond to requests for data and information outside the BI system, integrate new requests as needed
- Convert ad-hoc request to repeatable flexible business intelligence solutions
- Develop and maintain T-SQL and Stored Procedures for reporting requirements