Introduction about the BusinessNovelis is the leading producer of flat-rolled aluminum products and the world’s largest recycler of aluminum. We work alongside our customers to provide innovative solutions to the beverage can, automotive and high-end specialty markets; and we serve some of the largest and best-known brands in the world, such as Coca-Cola, ABInBev, The Ford Motor Company, Jaguar LandRover, LG and Samsung. Operating an integrated network of technically advanced rolling and recycling facilities across North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Novelis leverages its global manufacturing and recycling footprint to deliver consistent, high-quality products around the world. A commitment to sustainability is core to our business operations and extends to how we partner with stakeholders across the aluminum value chain. We see tremendous opportunities in continuing to expand the use of lightweight, infinitely recyclable aluminum to help our customers achieve their sustainability goals and provide consumers the environmentally friendly products they enjoy.
The Novelis North America IT Team is looking for a full time BI Developer to join a dynamic team based in Atlanta, GA. The selected candidate will provide the The BI Developer is key to the technical design, development, and maintenance of ETL jobs, data flows and reports/dashboard coding, testing, implementation and maintenance. Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains ETL (Informatica) jobs and Oracle/SQL databases, tables/indexes/triggers, complex queries, stored procedures and scheduled jobs.
- Understands data integration process and collaborates with business analyst for various project needs.
- Support break-fix, ETL framework and data quality enhancements.
- Develops and maintains documents for data mapping, data dictionaries and data transformation processes.
- Develops and implements an appropriate quality acceptance testing and validation strategy to ensure completeness and accuracy of data prior to customer UAT and migration of solution into the production environment.
- Maintains reliability of database by developing and implementing standards and/or process for database maintenance, documentation and configuration.
- Analyzes system performance and outcomes to maintain and improve efficiency of analytic systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) majors, or 6+ years of equivalent work experience in related field
- 5+ years’ development experience using ETL (Informatica) and Oracle Database with deep understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence
- Expert in Structured Query Language
- Expert in Informatica
- Demonstrate knowledge of all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously without direct guidance
- Oracle Database 11i or higher
- Strong hands-on knowledge and experience in large-scale data mining and data warehouses.