The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Create transactional and multidimensional data models, perform ETLs and validate results with business representatives
- Integrate and automate data load of new data sources (internal and external)
- Support implemented BI solutions by: monitoring and tuning queries and data loads, addressing user questions concerning data integrity, monitoring performance, troubleshoot database issues and communicate functional and technical issues
- Work within an Agile environment to plan and deliver incremental DW projects in defined sprints
- Build strong partnerships with software developers, data engineers and product managers.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years professional work experience
- 8+ years of experience building large scale BI and Data Warehouse systems
- 8+ years of SQL experience
- 4+ years of data modeling experience
- 4+ years of performance tuning
- 4+ years Data Warehousing experience with AWS
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience leading or managing a team
- Familiarity with microservice data schema design
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with web analytics and an understanding of its role in overall data analytics.
- Experience implementing Data Governance Solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; you like getting your hands dirty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and passionate and someone who loves data.