St. Luke’s Health System has an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to join our team in Boise, Idaho!
The purpose of this position is to provide system-level data and analysis support to decision makers and other information consumers across the Health System. This role works with more junior analysts, and also assists BI Developers in the development, maintenance, and deployment of presentation layer components (dashboards, scorecards, reports). The BI Data Analyst will collaborate with BI architects/leads, developers, and leadership to define information needs, data flows and data quality considerations to enable strategic business initiatives. This position serves on the Enterprise Decision Support Team.
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and minimum of 5 years of experience
- In lieu of degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience, which may be a combination of education and direct work experience, where skills and knowledge has been gained developing dashboards, scorecards, and reports or providing enterprise level analysis/support, preferably using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite; additional experience with other business intelligence vendors desirable
- Experience performing data analysis and summarizing and presenting to information consumers
- Experience writing queries using T-SQL, MDX, and other query languages preferred
- Experience with predictive analytics and data mining models, comparative data tools, knowledge of statistical methods and analyses, clinical decision support, and statistical process control (SPC) preferred
- Experience in healthcare operations and finance, quality measurement, patient safety, and healthcare strategic planning preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations specific to external reporting mandates preferred
- Project management training and experiencepreferred
Why St. Luke's?
For a career in the healthcare field, there is simply no better choice in Idaho than St. Luke’s. We are the state’s largest private employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,300 physicians. We are Idaho’s largest and fastest-growing health care organization, and its only locally-owned, full service, not-for-profit health system.
St. Luke’s enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization. We are proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and strive to add individuals who will continue this tradition of excellence to our team.
*St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
Requisition ID 2017-7610