Business Intelligence is responsible for applying business process knowledge and data analytics to develop, recommend and communicate timely, accurate, relevant, and actionable insights to support business decisions and objectives.
- Works with Product Managers and other stakeholders to characterize the health of our products through data.
- Uses knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and needs to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve the desired business benefits.
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues, and develops recommendations to support business objectives.
- Understands current data context, processes and availability, and how current data processes and existing data can be leveraged to achieve the desired benefits.
- Prepares and analyzes data. This can include locating, profiling, cleansing, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating or modeling.
- Applies query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to create business insights or improve data quality.
- Works on complex projects of large scope.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects.
- Bachelor's in related field (mathematics, computer science, economics, or statistics), or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience as a data analyst.
- Experience creating data-driven solutions from the ground up to deliver business value.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Healthcare experience preferred