The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will help the IT department to develop information-rich, interactive business dashboards using Tableau as well as supporting the data collection and transformation process. The candidate will be responsible for designing and troubleshooting SQL queries as well as developing and supporting complex Tableau dashboards and views. In addition, the person will be responsible for gathering business user requirements for various departments. The right candidate for this position will be a self-starter who can research and solve problems independently. The candidate will be working with a small team of BI developers as well as with contacts in various business units.
This position offers the prospect of eventually leading projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years experience with SQL on RDBMS (Microsoft Sql Server, PostgreSql, Oracle, MySql, Amazon Redshift, or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience developing interactive dashboards with Tableau
- ETL experience preferred (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, or equivalent)
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as AWS or Microsoft Azure preferred
Position may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all essential functions, duties and required skills. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daymon Worldwide is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.
Associates joining Daymon may be subject to pre-employment screening.