We currently seeking an Information/Business Intelligence Architect to join our growing Information Management Practice. The right individual in this role will have a strong background in business intelligence system development and analysis, working closely with business units/users to provide quality analytics to support their needs. Should possess strong collaboration skills in addition to being able to address technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Create appropriate standards, processes and tools to promote and facilitate the movement, enhancement, integration, quality, and availability of data for the Enterprise web-based solution.
- Develop conceptual and logical data models
- Develop mapping of data sources
- Consideration of dashboarding tools and impacts for quality presentation of analytics
- Design/Document interfaces and data movement through the enterprise defining integrative views of data
- Specify security requirements and approaches to data
- Defines historical information problems and opportunities
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the data and business rules underlying the data
- Participate in capacity planning and performance tuning activities
- Focus on data quality including data governance process, interoperability, and data management tools.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS NEEDED:
- 10+ years architecting enterprise solutions and data intensive solutions
- Strong leadership and data management skills and experience
- Proven track record in implementing enterprise data management processes and tools and for managing data for decision-support and operational systems
- Familiarity with data management tools including data repository/storage, data movement, information delivery, and data modeling tools
- Experience with the complete information system life cycle
- Familiarity with physical and logical data modeling techniques and responsible for development of a data strategy and associated polices
- Information analysis
- General knowledge of industry trends in one or more various industries, specifically as it relates to information management
- Solid knowledge of practices, methodologies and tools to source, transform, load, and manage data
- improve information quality and capture/manage metadata
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Microsoft offerings and capabilities as they relate to information management
- Conducting quality assurance through the information development life cycle
- Data management
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in one or more databasetechnologies
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in data integration technologies, or similar technologies:
- General knowledge of and experience in one or more data integration, reporting, and data warehouse technologies from a project management, design, and development standpoint
- Knowledge of and experience in data integration technologies (e.g., Microsoft, IBM, Informatica, Oracle, SAP, SAS).
- Knowledge of and experience in database and data warehouse technologies (e.g., Microsoft, Teradata, Oracle, IBM).