The Business Intelligence & Reporting Director is responsible for delivering on the Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) measurements and reporting commitments to our internal and external stakeholders. In this role, you will oversee and support business intelligence applications, lead an operations team that offers internal business customers support and drive process improvements that include automation which will help drive efficiencies. Key relationships include GD&A’s functional & segment leadership teams, community of analysts & data scientists, external vendors & key business stakeholders.
• Work with business stakeholders to set clear and measurable expectations of reporting operations
• Measurement & Reporting operations responsibilities include delivering on enterprise Biometrics data processing, analytical and operational reports, fulfilling ad-hocreport requests.
• Production Support responsibilities include L1 business support for GD&A’s strategic application suite, Level 1 triage tasks that include partnering with IT to research and drive to root cause and solution for customer issues.
• Responsible for developing process standards and operating procedures aligned to:
o Reporting awareness and rationalization
o Reporting consolidation and efficiencies
o Knowledge of automation strategies and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with an emphasis on application to our reporting suite.
• Manages large strategic vendor offshore team with an emphasis on year over year efficiency gains
• Extend scale and sustainability of services by building out long-term center of excellence model for enterprise reporting and analytics tooling support
• Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for continued growth and efficiencies
• Partners closely with IT to ensure high quality of service
• Responsible for managing the overall department budget and developing a large team
• 10+ years of progressive management experience in business intelligence, reporting, operations, process improvements and data warehousing background, leading large on-shore and off-shore teams (100+ people)
• Extensive background in data analysis and report development, as well as reporting rationalization, consolidation and automation
• Must have extensive experience managing vendor and supplier relationships (e.g., software vendors and business support suppliers)
• Strong technical background related to report development, automation and data warehousing development (e.g., SAS, Hadoop, SQL)
• Demonstrated ability to think/act strategically and influence key leaders and matrix partners
• Experience working with Operational metrics, including SLAs and Cost/Impact KPIs
• Experience with integrating components of metric generation into ongoing tools & processes to ensure accurate data capture and process adherence