We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence and Analytics Engineer to help us in our mission of delivering safe affordable products to current and future customers. By joining us you’ll have the opportunity to reshape all business intelligence at the Honest Company.
What you’ll do:
- Own and develop Business Analytics dashboards, visualizations and infrastructure - focusing on predictability, maintainability and reliability
- Work in DOMO with a variety of data sources - Amazon Redshift, MySQL, S3, Box, APIs etc. to advance and improve Business Intelligence and reporting company-wide
- Become an expert in company’s data and operating models - work directly with business stakeholders to serve their reporting and analytics needs. Be a point of contact for Business Intelligence solutions.
- Troubleshoot data reliability issues - build data reliability metrics and alerts when data gets out of sync. Build lasting improvements in BI and reporting data quality
- Drive consolidation of reporting among business users - focus on few reports serving many, rather than many reports serving few
You'll love this job if you're:
- A strong communicator and consensus builder - equally at ease working with Data Engineers as well as Accounting, Finance and Operations
- Effective at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and able to effectively keep stakeholders up-to-date
- Great with the details and love to focus on quality over quantity, but are not afraid of legacy infrastructure, and are able to manage near-term business priorities with a long-term vision
- Able to solve and define unconstrained problems, but are not afraid to ask for help and clarification when you run into a roadblock
- Flexible. You can change direction quickly and easily adapt to curveballs.
- A confident, dynamic team player. You’ll build strong relationships throughout the organization
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science or a related area
- 5+ years experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics and/or Data Engineering with an emphasis on Business Reporting
- Expert in DOMO, both in building complex datasets and visualizations, expertise in using Tableau is a plus
- Strong ability to read and write advanced SQL queries
- Hands-on experience building Data Warehouse, OLAP databases, preferably Amazon Redshift
- Experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, ability and willingness to troubleshoot and debug data deficiencies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, particularly with business stakeholders
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in omni channel consumer packaged goods industry
- Experience with ERP data models, particularly JD Edwards