Role : Business Intelligence Analyst-Data Analytics Solution Architect
Location : Tampa, FL
Interview : Phone/Skype
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Business Intelligence Analyst - Data Analytics Solution Architect
Scope of Primary responsibilities:
1. Understand and translate the Business Requirements into an Analytics Solution Architecture
2. Drive the evaluation and selection of DA tools including products like:
g. Lava Storm
h. Power BI
3. Manage the design and execution of complex analyses for customer insights to identify opportunities for acquisition, retention, and relationship deepening through data mining, analysis, and research. You will use knowledge of the data to analyze customers in a holistic manner to support decision making and product/service development
4. Assist in the Design the Required Infrastructure to scale it for future requirements for any new tools
5. Deploy these Analytics tools with help of Vendor.
6. Handle user profile Administration
7. Manage the Integration of these tools with Enterprise Authentication Mechanism like Siteminder, IDAM, EDWS etc.
8. Ensure the provisioning of data sets between products and other internal legacy applications.
9. Lead the automation and validation of the data import and append process.
10. Identify and implement new datasets that support the analytical needs of Risk Assurance and Advisory Lines of Service
11. Enhance the current reporting capabilities and ensure that the data kept reflects the highest
level of accuracy through routine maintenance and validation.
12. Support the technical and data import needs of other departments in the firm.
Skill Sets Required:
- Previous in-depth experience in one or more of the products listed above
- Core Administrator responsibility on the above tools in Windows environments.
- User and Group administration, User profiles/Security management.
- Strong implementation knowledge of these analytics tools in a real data center environment.
- Work experience integrating these tools with various Authentication mechanisms like SiteMinder/ iDAM/ EDWS etc.
- Expertise in 3 Tier application Architecture.
- Expertise about how these tools work from networking perspective and in a NATed environment (Various Protocols/Services/TCP ports etc that these tools depends on)
- Expertise in integrating these tools with Various Data sources like SQL, Oracle etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot end-user issues and differentiate whether issue is related to Analytics tool or Infrastructure
- Experience with Windows Powershell in an Enterprise environment
- Experience designing and configuring automated deployments via scripting and deployment tools
- Experience identitfying and troubleshooting performance problems in prod and test environments
- Experience with automated performance test and Load test tools (such as WinRunner, Mercury, Visual Studio Team Test Agent)
- Experience configuring and optimizing modern RDBMS systems such as SQL Server and Oracle.