The Business Intelligence Analyst will partner with collaborate with IT peers and management on the design, development, security, documentation and quality assurance of the technical architecture of business intelligence solutions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for...
- Supporting the engineering of technology and information solutions encompassing Business Intelligence tools, ETL, database query, master data, meta data and visualizations
- Monitoring data quality, analytics and metrics results
- Presenting recommendations to identify BI related workflows and sequencing events for automating and streamlining reports
- Recommending additional performance/quality data points for firm management review and interpretation
- Assisting with deployment of data to data warehouse
The successful candidate will demonstrate...
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Three plus years of database (SQL) experience
- Thorough understanding of database technologies, including the skills to query database and recognize performance opportunities of reports/queries
- Technical skills to develop and implement effective methodologies for retrieving/presenting data for analysis
- Technical skills to develop, document and maintain data dictionary of firm database/tables, indexes and other similar systems as it pertains to data warehouse
- SQL, T-SQL experience
- Aderant database experience (is a plus)
- Project Management experience (is a plus)
- Information Builders design and development experience (is a plus).