How did a health system revamp its image and grow a talent base in a matter of months? Where will a global company’s workforce be a year from now? At Radancy Worldwide, we ask ourselves important questions to find the big story behind the data. We’re a robust team of analysts, problem solvers, learners and idea-churners working to solve complex problems for our clients.
And we’re always looking for talented people to support our mission. If you’re an independent thinker who loves a good challenge, see what’s waiting for you in our latest Business Intelligence Analyst role.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at Radancy you’ll analyze performance data to drive the talent marketing strategy recommendations and optimizations for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll review results across various channels and Radancys's products to apply learnings and generate reports – changing the way companies and candidates connect.
- Provide technical expertise to identify and resolve any issues with campaign tracking and/or reporting.
- Structures and analyzes advertising campaigns, highlighting campaign strengths and weaknesses, performance, trends and external influencers.
- Acts as technical Subject Matter Expert on Radancy’s reporting platform, campaign/reporting methodologies and third party tracking knowledge to support internal teams.
- Assists internal teams with monthly or quarterly client presentations. This includes:
- Recommendations on optimization for campaigns in progress, maximizing media effectiveness and return on investment.
- Clean or augmenting data as needed.
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Present reports and findings to key client stakeholders.
- Provides mentorship to Metrics Analysts through peer-to-peer training, coaching and aiding in onboarding of team members.
- Identify, teach and implement new reporting processes to streamline current team efforts and maximize efficiencies.
- Utilize Tableau and other visualization tools to generate and compile accurate, supplementary reports from various sources including but not limited to Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, social sites and Radancy proprietary sites.
- Work to add value and enhance the campaign management offering by understanding client’s KPIs, goals, media plan and reporting methodologies to regularly provide thoughtful insights and analysis.
- Consult with internal teams to understand overall objectives, expectations of Radancy products and services, and specific use cases for each product.
- Consult with external clients to gather business needs and determine how Radancy products and services meet those needs.
- Develop meaningful metrics that communicate performance results tied to strategic objectives.
- Provide quality analysis and reporting to assigned accounts, providing rationale to increase ROI.
- Be aware of other analytics solutions and/or vendors that clients’ may be utilizing and be able to educate and speak to the value of Radancy analytics services by comparison.
- Responsible for providing the rationale for product renewals, consulting how clients should use data to inform on their goals and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Resolving discrepancies with data and instilling clients’ confidence in reporting abilities.
- Present and explain tracking mechanics to non-tech audiences as needed.
- Collaborate with other Radancy and Talent Marketing Solutions teams to ensure client retention
- Expected to continually improve his/her knowledge of tools, data, Radancy products, and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or Advertising is a plus)
- 3-5 years of internet advertising experience with strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. Previous advertising agency experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years of customer consulting/client facing experience with the ability to simplify complex concepts and speak to customers with varying levels of analytics knowledge.
- Programming skills in SQL and Python. R is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of data modeling and ETL processes.
- Excellent data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in DataStudio, Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Experience with a variety of primary analytic platforms, including Google Analytics 360, Campaign Manager (formerly DoubleClick), Google Ads. Certifications are a plus.
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Access. Experience with designing, configuring, automating custom reports in both programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized with a high level of commitment and follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A motivated self-starter who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and project management skills with the capacity and anticipation to adjust based on shifting deadlines and moving priorities.
- Specific knowledge of recruitment industry metrics and reporting
- Knowledge of ATS systems and data integrations
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.