Business Intelligence Analyst
Responsible for developing and supporting Business Intelligence solutions as part of the Enterprise Business Intelligence team. Responsible for evaluating and developing performance review processes. Works in conjunction with management to define business objectives, develop KPIs to manage objective outcomes. Provides recommendations to senior management that leverage outcome of empirical data analysis.
- Works with senior management team and operation-level managers to design and maintainsalesand operations based metrics. Functions include but not limited to:
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Design, create, & present quality dashboards
- Develop recommendations based on outcomes
- Works as a member of the business intelligence team, participating in defining the requirements for data warehousing and analytical data structures.
- Identifies, analyzes, interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets and introduces policy recommendations based on complex data.
- Analyzes and resolves issues with current and planned reporting systems (Oracle, UltiPro, etc.) as they relate to the integration and management of sales/operations.
- Drives results by reviewing the analysis and performance metrics with key management personnel;
- Collaborates with seniorsales management and provides market research,sales forecasts, and development ofsalesKPIs to measure:
- Performance to Plan
- Reason(s) for Sales Forecast Deviation.
- Design data models, build reports and data visualizations
- Performance to otherstrategic initiatives as defined by senior management
- Compiles information from various databases and data systems so that collected data can be integrated and applied to management level reporting.
- Works with a variety of technologies (including but not limited to SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel, SAS) to design and develop and distribute business intelligence solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Mathematics
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Healthcare Information, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or related fields required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SAS, and have the ability to aggregate and summarize data from a variety of sources including data warehouses.
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development.
- Adept at report writing.