At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Responsible for developing and supporting Business Intelligence solutions as partof the Enterprise Business Intelligence team. Responsible for evaluating and developing performance review processes. Works in conjunction with management to define business objectives, develop KPIs to manage objective outcomes. Provides recommendations to senior management that leverage outcome of empirical data analysis.
- Works with senior management team and operation-level managers to design and maintain sales and operations-based metrics. Functions include but not limited to:
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Design, create, & present quality dashboards
- Develop recommendations based on outcomes
- Works as a member of the business intelligence team, participating in defining the requirements for data warehousing and analytical data structures.
- Identifies, analyzes, interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets and introduces policy recommendations based on complex data.
- Analyzes and resolves issues with current and planned reporting systems (Oracle, UltiPro, etc.) as they relate to the integration and management of sales/operations
- Drives results by reviewing the analysis and performance metrics with key management personnel
- Collaborates with senior sales management and provides market research, sales forecasts, and development of sales KPIs to measure
- Performance to Plan
- Reasons for Sales Forecast Deviation.
- Design data models build reports and data visualizations
- Performance to other strategic initiatives as defined by senior management
- Compiles information from various databases and data systems so that collected data can be integrated and applied to management level reporting.
- Works with a variety of technologies (including but not limited to SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel, SAS) to design and develop and distribute business intelligence solutions.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems
- Bachelor's degree required and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to design, analyze, translate and present complex data into management information. (3+ years)
- Experience in developing reports, dashboards, and data visualization techniques (3+ years)
- Translating and documenting of business needs to technical requirements (3+ years)
- Developing and implementing educational curriculum around reportingdefinitions and capabilities (2+ years)
- Creates data validation review processes and test plans (2+ years)
- Manages and best allocates BI Helpdesk requests to appropriate team members (2+ years)
- Advanced technical knowledge of SSRS Report Developer, SSRS Mobile Report Developer, Tableau, Crystal Reports, advanced MS Excel, Power BI, and PowerPoint.
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development.
- Adept at report writing.
- Key knowledge of statistics in order to interpret, apply, and communicate meaning of captured statistical results.
- Ability to locate and summarize data characteristics.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner and provide actionable recommendations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills with an ability toeffectively execute tactical plans.
- Understanding of business analytics related to sales, operational, financial and sterile processing.
- Ability to read and write basic SQL.
STERIS is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not onlycommitted to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
Req ID: 13569