Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Mettler Toledo is seeking to hire a Business Intelligence Analyst. As our North American Business Intelligence Analyst, you will support all Business Intel (BI) end users using the Global BI Team's template. You will use your business intelligence knowledge, skills, and experience to design, implement and audit BI processes, documents and templates. You will help our front end users with business analytics that enable them to make timely and effective decisions resulting in profitable revenue growth.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing fit gap analysis, assisting users in testing and delivering required business intelligence functional documentation following a global governance program.
- Applying principles, concepts and techniques in developing reporting solutions to support KPI’s, business drivers and reporting needs.
- Troubleshooting BI reporting issues and provide end users with insights into their business through data analysis and presentations.
- Communicating and training end users showing them how BI can support their day-to-day analysis.
What You Need to Succeed
- Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- An analytical mindset with strong technical knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills w/ good vision and detailed orientation
- Collaborative mindset - able to work as a part of a team to get the job done
- Customer focused internally and externally
- Excellent Excel and graphical skills
- Strong communication skills - written, oral, reporting, diagrams and presentations
- Careful steward of data ensuring integrity as well as maintains confidential data appropriately
- A sense of ownership and drive. The ability to work autonomously on operations and data projects
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Prerequisites (Education, Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Business, or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products, namely Excel
- SAP Experience Preferred
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire.
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, parental leave benefits as well as perks and discounts.
- All the benefits you would expect from a global leader such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits.
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing.
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation.
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards.
- A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment.