$120K — $160K
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role identifies business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs.
They work closely with clients and IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. They provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Work with clients (internal or external) to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI).
- Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables them to identify and address critical issues.
- BI Analysts educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
- Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed.
- Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements and participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects.
- Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
- Works on medium to complex and cross-functional IT and business intelligence solutions.
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Researches business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
· 5-7 years Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Analytics Manager/Business Intelligence Analyst/Insights Manager Experience
· SQL Exp
· Power BI
Valid through: 8/31/2020
$100K — $150K
22 days ago