Memorial Health of Savannah is seeking an Epic Business Intelligence Specialist to join the Analytics and Reporting team, which is responsible for data warehousing and information management.
- The Business Intelligence Specialist should be certified in the Epic Clarity Data Model for Radiant or Cupid but certifications in other Clarity Data models will be considered.
- The ideal candidate must have Crystal reports, SAP Business Objects, and SQL scripting experience.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with end users is required.
- 5 years of report writing and 1 year of Epic experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Candidate must be willing to relocate to Savannah, Georgia.