As a BI Analyst at Indeed, your role is to be an expert at understanding Indeed's data. We expect you to aid various teams in drawing insight from our data. This includes creating dashboards, visualizations, algorithms, and business tools for use across the organization. If you're passionate about technology, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work with massive amounts of data, this is a great opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to a top-tier web site.
What do you need for this job?
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- 3+ Years of Python (particularly Pandas and Numpy), R, SAS programming experience
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to analyze trends, compile data into comprehensive reports, and making recommendations based off findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable interacting with employees ranging from entry-level to senior vice presidents
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Curiosity and passion about data and data visualization
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Willingness to question the validity and accuracy of data
- Enjoys collaborating with others in team environment
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced environment
What we'd love to see (but isn't required)
- 2+ years of Project management and/or team lead experience
- Previous experienceworking with the following: Sales and/or Marketing, e-commerce/web, Client Services
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse processes.