Job ID 2018-17577
This analyst will work on the Consumer Insights Team within the USA division of Compassion International, which is a marketing division focused on sponsor acquisition, sponsor retention, and revenue. Using strong programming skills, the analyst will develop accurate and sophisticated programs to extract data from multiple data sources to target relevant information. The analyst will develop campaign effectiveness reports and participates, as a data expert, in the design and execution of marketing campaigns. This analyst will meet with clients in Marketing to gain understanding of marketing campaign objectives to then be able to execute the needed data extractions and drive insightful reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Based on data and analysis findings and conclusions, authors complex interactive and dynamic Tableau reports containing valid conclusions and actionable recommendations, summarizing marketing and financial data for review by stakeholders.
- Works closely with stake holders to analyze and understand relevant data findings
- Maintain or cooperate in the maintenance of business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, or systems, including troubleshooting data anomalies to ensure correct data for the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Develops, adapts, maintains, and tests SAS programs to extract donor-related information for direct marketing campaigns.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Seven years professional experience working in market research, statistical analysis, business intelligence or similar field, involving data modeling, data mining, or data science. Experience using statistical analysis/programming tools such as SAS, SPSS, or R.
- Required: Must have working experience with Tableau
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional of Certified Market Research Analyst Designation.