Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides analytic and reporting services in support of clinic, health plan and support operations. Responsible for presenting data in meaningful and logical formats for business customers. Coordinates work prioritized by business customers with senior BI analysts, data warehouse and data governance teams to ensure analytics and data standards are maintained. Subject matter expert for self service BI analysis tools such as Business Objects also providing effective training materials and training to end users.
- Completes accurate and timely analysis and report requests for business customers and senior analysts. Demonstrates excellent communication and formatting skills to share data and tranform into actionable information in an understandable manner. Develops and maintains appropriate documentation on all work products.Consults with business customers in the use of analytical & reporting tools to develop effective clinical, cost, quality & satisfaction outcomes. Provides oversight for the content, format & production of regular & ad hoc reports. Participates in work groups and committees.
- Subject matter expert on self service analytic, dashboard and reporting tools. Leads development of reference and training materials to support business customer's understanding and effective utilization of resources. Maintains highly effective partnership with counterparts in business units, data warehouse, data governance, finance and ITalong with third party vendors.
- Supports Senior BI Analyst on major initiatives and projects as prioritized by business customers. Develops strong, collaborative partnerships with other analysts to advance the analytics function across the organization.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in an intermediate analyst role in direct support of business operations.
- Bachelor's degree in health care, business, mathematics, science, IT or related fields OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in advanced report development, coding and data validation.
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence analysis, reporting and dashboarding applications and advanced Excel skills.
Job Number: 785851