What You'll Do: Reporting to the Vice President, Cloud Inventory Product Development, DSI is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst that will work collaboratively between product management, customer support, and development to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of data and data visualizations. The Analyst will communicate with cross-functional teams to understand the needs of end-users and compile analytical requirements in order to develop standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities. Here's a look at some of your primary responsibilities:
- Create and manage dashboards using Domo and other data visualization software.
- Participate in and lead new report development process including requirement gathering, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Create reports from data related to utilization, operational, and service objectives.
- Manage periodic reporting including improving the process and ensuring timely delivery.
- Assist in BI tool development by working directly with the product team
- 3+ yrs experience with creating Reports, Visualizations, and Dashboards using Business Intelligence Solutions
- Exceptional executive communication skills.
- Strong business acumen (ability to translate data into operational insights).
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to collaboration among varying entities.
- High degree of accuracy, efficiency, organization, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, IT, or Analytics preferred