Your Business Intelligence Analyst Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
We are looking for a professional who is experienced in business/data analysis and thrives on a fast paced environment with complex work, while being committed to excellence in their profession.
You will be successful in this role by performing your duties honestly, confidentially and objectively.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs, and helping address business challenges through the use of data and visualizations.
- The BI Analyst will be expected to work closely with business users and IS teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Incumbent will be a key business and technical resource to develop scalable and intuitive dashboards, reporting solutions, and other visualizations.
- Responsible for providing user education of business intelligence and analytical applications and help ensure access to data with the goal of promoting self-service.
- Manages and supports technical and user aspects of BI solutions, and will use appropriate programming and design methodologies to design and develop high quality analytical products.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare Management, Information Systems, or related field.
- Five years' experience in Business/Data Analysis, Reporting/Dashboard development, Business Intelligence, Analytics or related field.