Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Aids in the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence reports and analysis. Ensures that the use of intelligence applications enhances business decision capabilities. Must possess strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders) and may require presentation skills. Typically requires experience in relational database structures. Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets, fluent in scripting and rapid prototyping skills including experience in PL/SQL, Business Objects, SPSS, as well as Tableau, Alteryx, Qlik, etc.
- Provide reporting for operations and clients
- Analyze workflow data to find trends in post payment audits for healthcare insurance coding
- Utilize Access and Excel to examine data, includes using pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and a variety of functions.
- Create and maintain automated reports and manual recurring reports. Use PL/SQL Developer, write SQL to fulfill ad hoc requests
- Work with internal contacts to document and develop new reports as needed
- Script complicated queries for custom situations
- Minimum of 4+ years as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- Strong experience with Microsoft Access and Excel
- Strong SQL writing skills, preferably using PL/SQL
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of various reporting tools (Business Objects, SSRS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data mining tools (PL/SQL, R, SAS, Alteryx)
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik)
- Ability to translate between business need and the data required to resolve the need
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, flexible and multi-task oriented
- Ability to work independently and within the constructs of a team environment
- Solution driven
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Prior Healthcare or Claims/Payer processing environment a strong plus
- Post Pay Audit experience preferred
Education / Training:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant experience.
- Environment – Office environment, minimal travel required.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.