Job Description Summary
Responsible to provide strategic analysis support to Division's within the operating Group. This position will be involved in various complex business intelligence projects, such as preparing and analyzing key performance metrics, sales pipeline, sales forecasts, client profitability, and product cross-sell results. This position will assists in preparing economic/financial research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics. Research including market studies, industry studies, bench-marking as well as modeling scenarios.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of Monthly and Quarterly reporting deliverables.
- Coordinates with Divisional resources in securing data for reports (e.g. profitability reports, trend analysis, vintage analysis, sensitivity analysis, Pipeline Reporting, RM scorecards, key performance indicators -relationship volume, cross-sells, product penetration rates). Performance tracking is at the Division, Cost Center, and producer (Relationship Manager).
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to extract, filter, and aggregate data using logical queries and basic programming. Provides guidance in constructing data metrics, statistics, and analyses. Ensures quality reports such as trend analysis is provided through data analyses techniques and presentation materials are generated into established templates and style guides.
- Provide support assistance to field staff on systems and reports. Uses feedback from internal make recommendations to management on process and/or reporting improvements.
Other Job Duties
- Assists in the development of presentations to Division management and line personnel. Also serves as point of contact for questions related to CBG reports.
- Project planning for complex analysis requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 3-5+ years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Proficient in MS Office - Especially Excel and Access
- Advanced knowledge in SQL preferred; experience with Tableau a plus
- Excellent management and control of work flows to produce deliverables within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Excellent knowledge of project management and Microsoft Office tools.
- Understanding of style guides and editorial process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Basic understanding of financial industry, risk management, and/or corporate security.
- Keen eye for design and understanding of layout flows and infographics.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing security environment and prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts.
- Strong leadership skills