Job ID R-304319
Job Description Summary
Represents Customer Operations Management (COM) in the support of Business Platforms, cross functional department initiatives and work with internal and external partners to provide COM expertise in process, systems, policies, etc. to ensure successful implementation of Business Initiatives.
Directlyresponsible for integrating new initiative into COM by assisting the Managers and Team Leads in the development and implementation of business policies, work procedures and response guidelines associated with: Business related initiatives and projects,Sales and Marketing initiatives, Supply Chain/COM initiatives and BD Delta projects applicable to Customer Operations Management. Liaison between MPS Business and COM to align and support the needs of the Business with value added activities.
- Primary Point of contact for supported Business Units for new business endeavours, issue resolution, CI projects within COM and supported Business Units.
- Develop and maintain customer contact buisness policies, work procedures and response guidelines.
- Lead and Participate in special COM projects, T&Cs
- SME and support for all product issues including discontinued products, recalls, backorders, acquisitions and divestitures
- An expert in data availability, reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in COMs processes and procedures that translate into the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels within the organization.
- Identification of opportunities to improve relationships with key business stakeholders.
- An expert in Order Management in SAP.
- Support team to meet or exceed department KPI’s
- Help develop and train team on business processes, procedure, etc.
- Assist in managing team and daily operations
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to leverage processes that enable an efficient operational practices.
- Responsible for personal and professional development to maintain expertise and growth in areas of management, through training, networking and professional affiliations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent understanding of SAP & BI
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in CI activities
- 5+ years contact center/customer facing experience
- Working knowledge of supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong team orientation
- Comfortable interacting with many levels of management
- Proven analytical ability
- Learning Agility
- Conflict resolution
- Understanding of MS Project
- Understanding of CRM
- 2 plus years in Customer Facing role
- Working knowledge of Access db
- Strong knowledge of BD Supply Chain
- Understands BD Supply Chain processes, decision making, roles and responsibilities
- 2+ years supervisory experience