$150K — $200K *
Business & Integration Architecture Manager
Business & Integration Architecture Manager (Accenture LLP; Chicago, IL): Accenture LLP has multiple openings for the position of Business & Integration Architecture Manager in Chicago, IL, and the job duties are as follows:
- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing, configuring, deploying and supporting Identity and Access Management solutions;
- Configuring and Supporting Active Directory; and
- Working in a large Enterprise network environment.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing, configuring, testing, deploying, and supporting CyberArk Privileged Access Security solutions;
- Designing and deploying systems for disaster recovery and business continuity situations; and
- Leading identity and access management (IAM) projects, including providing solutions for complex requirements and suggesting improvements on ongoing performance issues.
Valid through: 12/15/2020