$150K — $200K *
Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
- Gather and analyze information to define and review project specifications and requirements.
- Write functional specifications using cases and requirements that describe the necessary system changes or new system features.
- Develop strategy and functionality, and demonstrate the functional solutions to business, IT client, and the development team.
- Provide functional support to the development team to use the functional specifications and requirements to develop technical solutions.
- Identify and assess complex problems, and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors and will be implemented by the team.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Driving roadmap for capabilities in conjunction with client leadership team gathering requirements;
- Working with offshore team member(s) and onsite process architects for coordination and day-to-day delivery of projects;
- Providing IT support in the retail industry;
- Direct customer marketing, including Sales Force Marketing cloud and related SAS provided marketing capabilities; and
- Using Atlassian Jira, Confluence, HipChat, and Gliffy.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Valid through: 9/18/2020
$250K — $500K+
7 days ago