ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Screens all programs and projects for risks, issues and opportunities for sustainable improvement, understands the end to end impact along with cross functional impact, and formulates and implements solutions
- Coordinates activities of IT projects to ensure goals and objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters
- Leads the evaluation and confirmation of technical solutions for assigned programs or process changes
- Ensures all functional and cross functional processes and subsequent change items are positioned correctly for ongoing sustainability including, but not limited to, management of all associated document artifacts, training and process flow diagrams
- Performs program/project management activities for mid-size projects and changes, and delivers a viable solution
- Reviews inbound process issues and determines best solution approaches using a combination of people training, transformation, process updates, service improvements and/or technology changes
- Identifies program efficiency and improvement process changes using PMBOK defined KPI's and other metrics and proactive monitoring
- Transforms high-level business process requirements into specifications and delivery of a program
- Monitors and manages compliance and documentation regarding SOX within respective portfolio
- Monitors process execution in accordance with process models and descriptions, ensures process changes are performed and processed in a seamless manner and Master Data quality is maintained by following Master Data processes and controls
- Builds and maintains a viable and productive key user network and liaises with stakeholders to align business requirements with process capabilities
- Performs project management/support activities within authorized projects
- Consults and supports other relevant governance groups in the identification of process change and improvement needs and helps set their priorities
- Performs process fit/gap analysis
- Performs validation on financial-related reporting from reporting system and liaises with Finance and Accounting to ensure the accuracy
- Performs and coordinates project related financial analysis and reporting as needed
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of 5 years of program management experience is required.
Previous years of oil and gas industry, accounting, and BI experience are desired.
A minimum of three years experience in SAP/ERP
Current project Management Professional (PMP) certification
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, IT or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Specialized training in SAP must be completed and is required. Good knowledge of limitations and capabilities of computer systems and techniques used in the design of automated systems, overall business application and accounting footprint, and data integration and flow. Ability to interpret technical information relating to computer programming and other areas of data processing. Good interpersonal, organizational, analytical thinking, process management, time-management, verbal and written communication skills.
Expertise in crude oil and O/G industry to facilitate reasonableness of Master Data structure. Ability to develop business process policies, best practices, specifications and support process changes; ensure Master Data consistency and quality; implement and maintain a project and process governance framework; provide a learning environment supporting business enablement and operational excellence; and lead transformation relating to process or system change. SAP BI end user experience is preferred.