At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Prefer posted location but will consider other TOG/EIT core domestic US locations.
Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance /operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, major change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership /diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight. Provides leadership in the management of relationships and integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy /policies and business line objectives. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations. Manages a team to accomplish the work.
The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Identity and Access Governance (IAG) group’s charter is to provide governance for major initiatives, on the behalf of EIT, with a focus on Enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM). IAG does so by providing strategic thought leadership to problems/tasks; providing leadership; and working to drive to quick and efficient operational practices to accomplish goals. The EIT IAG group is part of the IT Service Operations group under the Enterprise Technology Infrastructure (ETI) organization.
We are looking for a Business Initiatives Manager who will lead a team of analysts for significant EIT initiatives. This position will support the EIT Organization in knowledge and alignment with IAM needs. The successful candidate will work closely with the EIT IAG team along with cross functional teams from business lines and technology groups across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, and lead multiple governance teams across initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- 8+ years of information technology experience
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to facilitate team meetings or present information to an audience
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with Business Process Management, Access Management and/or System/Application Security
- Demonstrated experience with following domains; business/systems analysis, scope/change management, risk analysis
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting policy and performing governance activities
- Demonstrated experience engaging with cross functional teams such as Risk Mgmt, PMO, and EIT
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time