At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Business Capability Development team manages and implements cross-organizational processes, technologies and initiatives for Home Lending.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Agile Coach to help advance and scale the Speed to Market transformation adoption, working with Scrum Teams to adapt new ways of thinking. This role will be required to collaborate across a complex, matrixed organization. The role will partner with business and technology partners to foster adoption of Wells Fargo Agile, introducing scalable practices which result in sustainable change. A ‘roll-up your sleeves’ position, the successful candidate will be actively coaching Scrum Teams, while leveraging past experience and knowledge to help continually assess and evolve our transformation implementation model.
The primary responsibilities:
• Educate partners and internal customers on Speed to Market transformation and Wells Fargo Agile.
• Coach cross-functional Scrum Teams, guiding them through transformation by facilitating customary and customized Agile activities to achieve successful transition to, and adoption of, the desired target state.
• Support constituent partners by identifying challenging change management activities and processes, and effectively cultivating a safe environment for learning and personal / team transformation.
• Develop collaborative and cooperative working relationships with multiple organizational, building awareness and generating desire for Speed to Market transformation, Wells Fargo Agile, and continuous delivery.
• Actively contribute to continuous improvements by collaborating to refine and uplift approach, processes, and all related materials.
• Facilitate the learning and adoption of Speed to Market and Wells Fargo Agile by individuals and teams as they gain insights and experience with Agile methods and practices.
• Ask open and thoughtful questions which help people rethink and change the way they structure work: utilize value streams, influence and encourage continuous value delivery, cultivate iterative application development, QA, and project management.
• Guide transformational change with managers, programs, and team levels, in a large matrixed organization, helping them see broader perspectives, and shift mindset to adopt new skills associated with self-governing teams.
• Mentor Scrum Masters and teams on best in class Agile practices, and coach technology and business teams in innovative ways to resolve issues inherent in application of the Agile methodology.
• Provide strategic thought leadership on impediments to accelerated delivery through active participation in forums and communities of practice.
• Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders throughout Wells Fargo to mature the acceptance of accelerated delivery within Wells Fargo.
• Guide teams in initial tracking and monitoring of metrics and reporting for transformation diagnostics.
• Perform periodic methodology maturity assessments for teams: provide coaching and input to reach higher levels of maturity, continuous improvement.
• Ensure teams understand the need to meet all compliance requirements within Wells Fargo.
• Aspire to continual self-development, remaining current on all Agile standards and practices; grow understanding of integral Agile and scaling to coach others as transformation expands.
• Embrace ambiguity, while fostering an open and collaborative environment to manifest change.
• Develop well-articulated written and oral communications content (e.g., emails, presentation materials, etc.,) demonstrating a keen understanding and applying the appropriate level of detail dependent upon stakeholders
• Collaborate with peers and partners to share, and evolve, best practices
• Learn business processes and language of Speed to Market and Wells Fargo Agile professionals within Wells Fargo
• Design, track, and analyze data for various initiatives, to evaluate adoption and program success and inform future activities
• Recognize and enthusiastically share the benefits of transformation activities and team initiatives
• Deliver quality and timely work on projects requiring a high level of detail
• Remain flexible for shifts in priorities navigating with readiness and efficiency.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Experience coaching, and coordinating efforts with, multiple teams, Agile coaches and SCRUM masters within a matrixed technology organization
• Proven experience working in large scale Agile
• Experience with one of more Agile tools used for tracking user stories and backlogs (e.g., JIRA)
• Appropriate Certifications for Coaching Agile including Scrum Master. Scrum Coach, Agile Coach (e.g., I.E Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Agile Coaching Institute Agile Certified Coach (ACI ACC), SAFe, Agility Health Facilitator, PROSCI is a plus)