At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Innovation Group, a part of PVSI, is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.
The Wells Fargo Innovation R&D team is seeking a business initiative consultant to support the DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) Program execution. This position will support DLT experimentation for a variety of banking use cases across the enterprise, requiring:
- The ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Knowledge and understanding of technical leadership including large, visible, cross group projects across multiple technologies
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong business analysis skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate a compelling business case
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Knowledge and understanding of portfolio management
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives. They will ensure plans and programs adhere to appropriate Responsible Innovation Lifecycle policies and regulations, and will support all DLT Program documentation delivery.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Project management experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to prioritize competing assignments
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A strong aptitude of emerging technologies and DLT-specific industry trends.
- Experience working in both startup and enterprise environments.