Business Initiatives Consultant 2 - Legal Department Corporate Governance and Securities Division
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Law Department supports the vision and values of Wells Fargo by providing expert, creative, cost-effective, and timely advice and services to all Wells Fargo businesses and support functions. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find creative solutions that best serve our customers, prudently manage risks, and contribute to Wells Fargo’s enterprise success.
Wells Fargo & Company is seeking an experienced professional to join the Corporate Governance and Securities Division team within the Law Department. The individual selected will join a growing team of legal professionals responsible for providing legal support within the Corporate Governance and Securities Division. Primary responsibilities will involve leading a variety of projects and initiatives that are large in scope and complexity. The projects and initiatives may involve cross-functional/virtual teams and coordination across the Law Department and with other groups, such as Corporate Risk, Technology, and Finance. Examples of the projects and initiatives might include, but are not limited to, partnering with IT resources to update technology systems, designing and leveraging SharePoint sites, designing, documenting, and improving processes, and leading change management. The selected candidate will be expected to provide leadership to other consultants, legal assistants, paralegals, and attorneys in the integration and implementation of projects and initiatives, recognize the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and make adjustments as necessary.
**** Locations may be considered for this opportunity within the Wells Fargo footprint.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Experience managing communications and documentation projects
- Knowledge and understanding of maintaining and updating SharePoint team web content
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and deliver results quickly and accurately
- Record of adaptability, resilience, and effectiveness at engaging diverse teams with competing priorities
- Ability to integrate several viewpoints and synthesize key messages
- Demonstrated strength delivering effective reporting and communications from concept to execution
- Prior experience supporting corporate strategy, risk, or legal initiatives