The Operations Mobility and Business Platform organization at ADT establishes and executes the strategy to move the organization towards a fully integrated, innovative, and mobilized ecosystem that is robust enough to accommodate our growth. Our priorities are Loyal Customers, Engaged Employees and Profitable Growth, so it is imperative that our employees are equipped with the right technology and streamlined, automated processes to ensure we are effective in protecting and serving our customers. The Business Information Architect is a key role for this organization and is responsible for managing the delivery of technology solutions for Field Operations to include Residential, Small Business and Commercial.
As the Business Information Architect you are responsible for defining the enterprise information architecture for all Field Operations solutions. This role assesses the feature requirements, As Is business processes and improvement opportunities to evolve our current integrated solutions. A key aspect of this role is partnering with the various business stakeholders in Operations, Field Operations leadership, and Platform owners to ensure all solutions are scalable to accommodate future changes in requirements or technology and that all upstream and downstream processes and applications are considered. This architecture role is a business architecture role and is not responsible for the technical design or integration solution and is vital to the transformation and mobilization of our internal and external capabilities. Additionally, the BIA role will involve continuous management and delivery of User Guide or training material that provides a simplified view of the solutions developed for Field Operations.Architecture and Design
- Lead the development of the business architecture and wireframe design activities.
- Responsible for the visual roadmap and interconnectivity of processes between business verticals.
- Must translate user requirements and business process improvements as usable, streamlined mobile solutions.
- Must be well versed in architecture patterns and design best practices that provide cohesiveness in the structure of enterprise information.
- Must have the ability to extrapolate human / manual interactions and system interactions into streamlined mobilized interactions.
- Drive the creation of interaction and wireframe diagrams.
- Must be well versed in design concepts such as Abstraction, Cohesion and Modularity.
- Must be well versed in architectural concepts such as Usability, Scalability and Availability that have a direct implication of performance and fundamental foundation of the mobile solution
Product Development and User Experience
- Demonstrated leadership in product development and/or software development initiatives.
- Ability to help develop, communicate the product strategy and roadmap.
- Must understand the art of continuous improvement and solution evolution to meet and/or exceed user expectations.
- Must collaborate with the Platform Owners, IT Application Architects and User Experience teams to ensure interaction models, information architecture and wireframes align with the strategy and user requirements.
- Successful candidate must have a proven track record of delivering solutions that enhanced the user experience.
- Must excel at cross-functional / enterprise collaboration.
- Collaborate and partner with key stakeholder groups (i.e. IT, Field Operations, Enterprise Mobility etc.) to design the business architecture for all solutions.
- Must have at least 5 years of progressive UX Design, Information Architecture or Software Design leadership experience.
- Must be passionate about usability, technology, employee productivity, continuous improvement, and mobility.
- Has a keen awareness of the big picture and the ability drive through the details.
- Ensure mobile solutions are aligned with the Enterprise Mobility Strategy and meet user requirements.
- Participate in the development of strategic roadmaps for mobile endpoints and business vertical business continuous improvement programs
- Assists in promoting the enterprise mobility governance charter to foster continued enterprise focus.
- Understands the importance of emerging mobile technologies and how they impact our ability to deliver value-add mobile solutions quickly.
- Must have a strong understanding of the value of a mobilized solution and impact on operational efficiencies and employee productivity.
- Must have experience documenting and organizing operational user guides that include web and mobilized solutions.
- Will assist in managing updates and revisions to new and existing training material for the Field Operations stakeholders.
Requirements and Business Process Management
- Participate in the all Business Process and User Requirements activities which will facilitate development of the business architecture.
- Ability to acquire deep business vertical knowledge.
- Must have experience in thorough requirements and business process analysis.
- Partner in the capture of existing business processes and streamlining initiatives to drive operational efficiencies through mobilization.
- Ability to quickly identify core problems and provide an evolutionary solution.
- Must ensure that working product meets aligns with all stated metrics from a business value perspective
- Ability to move from business process capture, to requirements documentation and analysis to user interactions, wireframes and mock-ups.
Communication and Governance
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are a must have.