Our purpose, to improve customers' lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we're creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Business Implementation Manager for the BTO Re-balance team, you will will assist teams in the detail of implementation of complex projects within the organization. In this role, you will lead a cross-functional team to ensure objectives of assigned work are met and that work is completed on-time and in line with business expectations.
In addition, you will provide support to business leaders in planning for work including analyzing impact of work, identifying resources needed to accomplish objectives and key issues that will impact team success.
What you'll do
- Develop work schedules and implementation plans for assigned implementations, initiatives and work efforts
- Collaborate with appropriate departments to ensure appropriate scope and considerations are included in planning
- Identify and secure resources needed for implementations to ensure compliance
- Coordinate and direct resources and hold accountable resources involved in implementation, including those from other business areas.
- Monitor implementation activities and schedules to ensure achievement of goals
- Document activities and decisions and create/distribute status reports
- Identify any gaps in processes, ensuring that solutions are found, communicated and documented
- Escalate issues/risks as appropriate
- Create and distribute status reports
- Conduct post implementation lessons learned evaluation
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in business or the equivalent of four years business experience
- Five years of implementation management, business management or project management experience
What we offer
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking