How Is This Role Important to Our Work?
This position collaborates and consults with business partners across the organization to plan, direct and manage business objectives and readiness. This position will work with the business owner and cross-functional teams to engage key partners to develop and execute the overall implementation of business initiatives. This position provides work direction to partners participating on the initiative. This position reports through Business Support Services
A Day in the Life:
- Develop and manage the implementation of various projects accomplished through application of project management, meeting management and group facilitation skills.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to successfully articulate needs, identify project objectives, drive implementation, and communication plans.
- Create business Implementation Plans and effectively manage and communicate plan activities and milestones.
- Managing all aspects of business solution implementation, focusing on the business implications of technology.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to facilitate the analysis and development of cost benefit quantification.
- Manage the development of both business solutions and application solutions, focusing on both the business implications of technology and the technology on the business.
- Develop and maintain standardized methods of implementation to ensure a consistent and integrated customer experience.
- Directs the analysis of significant operational issues, formulate recommendations and present those recommendations to leadership.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with development of formal processes and methodologies.
- Proven ability to handle a variety of assignments.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience plus 7 years experience in project management or consulting experience; or 11 years of related experience in lieu of a degree or equivalent military experience.
- Demonstrated organizational relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, conflict resolution, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to work under tight timeframes.
- Strong personal computing skills with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project.