Our Denver office has an opportunity for an experienced immigration associate to join the firm’s expanding practice and assume a major role in our business immigration practice.
The immigration practice group employs over 53 immigration attorneys and over 95 paraprofessionals.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
- Juris Doctor - Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the state of employment. During employment, must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice.
- Candidates should possess extensive experience with PERM applications, H-1B, L-1, TN and E visas.
- Must possess experience in high-volume business immigration work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have at 1-4 years of business immigration experience.
- Excellent writing, organizational and research skills are required.
We are not working with outside recruiters for this position.