Our Business Finance Manager serves as a key partner to senior management in defining, measuring, and reporting on performance of critical financial and strategic objectives. Provide management with information and analysis to enable superior business decisions and support the financial data needs of business leaders.
- Coordinate with Corporate Finance to forecast both the earnings and risk impact of strategic initiatives
- Work closely with line of business leadership to assess business performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Sales Enablement, Analytics, and Data Management to develop, monitor, and report on strategies to improve financial and / or sales performance
- Significant ad hoc financial reporting, presentation development, and financial analysis
- 5+ years of relevant work in Finance, Strategy, or Business Operations
- Strong work ethic, and ability to coordinate complex ideas across multiple levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, and / or Axiom EPM is a plus
- S. Citizenship is required.