The Business Director provides vision and leadership to the employees, patients, and community associated with the Health Center, and services delivered in its service area, in alignment with HealthPoint’s vision, strategy, processes, and policies. The Business Director collaborates with the Health Center’s Clinical Leader, Clinician Leads, Operations Leaders, HealthPoint Subject Matter Experts and leadership to ensure that services are provided at the highest quality standards of care, while meeting business objectives to support the fiscal health and long term sustainability of the organization. The Business Director ensures employees, patients, and members of the community have a safe, seamless and positive service-delivery experience in all interactions with HealthPoint.
Your contribution to the team includes:
Develop a dynamic, business-savvy Health Center strategy that aligns with corporate vision and strategy, company direction and focus. Execute against plan and budget, annually and with continuous agility, to maximize services for assigned community and sites.
- Provide operational support and leadership that ensures quality, patient experience.
- Ensure that business success metrics are met or exceeded.
- Evaluate, monitor and adjust overall performance by consuming and interpreting data and metrics – financial, operational and clinical.
- Partner with the Health Center Clinical Leader to ensure a seamless experience for patients across services while achieving optimal business results.
- Monitor and lead progress toward goal on key performance indicators, including, but not limited to multi-disciplinary quality of care indicators and business indicators.
- Develop and enhance local community partnerships in alignment with the business and community strategy.
- Ensure brand consistency of services and experiences for patients and employees in concert with HealthPoint’s organizational vision and strategy.
- Lead using HealthPoint’s Management System to drive continuous improvement.
- Coach and develop other operational leaders.
- This position will supervise other Health Center operational leader.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, health care management or a related field and/or equivalent experience and expertise.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience leading health care delivery operations.
If you have the following it’s a plus:
- Masters’ degreepreferred.
- Experience with lean process improvement a plus.