The Vice President of Business Development, ACS role will be responsible for developing and managing all go-to-market aspects of the ACS BPO and BPaaS businesses in order to meet and exceed bookings targets and increase Change Healthcare’s footprint in the commercial payer space.
Key responsibilities include defining offerings and areas of market focus as guided by evolving market needs and optimized for Change Healthcare’s competitive capabilities in order to capture an outsized share of growth. Identifying new and managing existing key partner relationships, both internal and external, will be essential for success. Pipeline development with the ability to progress large, complex BPO and BPaaS deals through close is essential and should be a well-demonstrated capability at previous roles. The ideal candidate will have deep experience, knowledge and credibility in the commercial payer space with the ability to sell into the C-Suite but also go deep with functional leaders.
- Define BPaaS and BPO go-to-market strategy based on market needs and CHC capabilities. Develop and progress deal pipeline from opportunity to close in order to meet or exceed quota. Build and lead a sales team to scale as the business grows.
- Create and execute a partner strategy to support the go-to-market strategy.
- Special projects as assigned.
20 years of experience in the payer market with focus and expertise in service and/or technology delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree required. An advanced degree in business or health administration strongly preferred.
- Candidate should have deep and broad understanding of the healthcare payer, especially in current trends and the future direction of this rapidly changing industry.
- Experience selling large BPO and/or BPaaS deals in the payer space
- Experience with Accountable Care and Population Health Management approaches
- Understanding of payer-provider contracting, billing, coding, claims, and accounts receivable processes
- Understanding of current trends in value-based care
- Demonstrated ability to manage and progress large, complex payer deals from first contact through contract close in the payer space.
- Strong executive presence combined with deep domain knowledge enabling the individual to have high impact anywhere from the C-Suite to functional leaders
- Strong sales experience from successfully carrying a sales quota through managing sales teams in dynamic growth areas.
- Significant knowledge and experience of payer core systems, including in-depth knowledge of claims engine(s).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships.
- Experience navigating large, matrixed organizations to identify growth opportunities, build consensus and create new revenue opportunities.
- Strong personal computer literacy required including working knowledge of relevant software packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Travel and Hours:
- This position may be based remotely
- 60-80% travel is required with this position