About This Opportunity
As the Business Development and Marketing Support Specialist you will be responsible for a variety of matters including lead management, reporting and analytics, and assisting with administrative and creative elements for proposals, RFPs, and website updates. These duties will require: working very closely with Business Development and Marketing teams as well as otherinternal teams. You will play a strong role in shaping presentations for internal and external presentations and work within well-defined deadlines. As a Support Specialist you will report to the Director of Business Development.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and like-able personality with a sincere interest in administrative functions and developing top notch PowerPoint presentations.
- Competitive salary and benefits including employer contributions to RRSP’s
- Career advancement in a fast growing global company
- Being a part of a fun and exciting team that is passionate about the payments and prepaid industries
- Qualify leads and delegate individual leads to sales team
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
- Responsible for managing all aspects of proposal creation, ensuring required time-lines are met.
- Participate in discussions with internal and external stakeholders to obtain full understanding of requirements for each proposal.
- High-level interaction all team members, upper management, and various internal departments to prepare the proposal; manage assignment, collection and organization of proposal content to develop a complete presentation.
Proofread to ensure continuity of presentations and documentation i.e. Copy edit for format, grammar, style, punctuation, and spelling.
- Work with the business development team, ensuring check list including financial analysis has been completed for all new accounts.
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
- Format sales presentations in PowerPoint
- Identify Continuous Improvement opportunities to improve effectiveness of the team
- Outgoing and likable personality
- Strong time management skills
- 3-5 years of Account support experience
- MicroSoft Office: Excel, Word, PPT, Access Etc.
- Superior MS PowerPoint skills to prepare internal presentations
- Experience supporting sales team and marketing team
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Proven ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve client issues
- Ability to project manage through planning and scheduling
- Creative Design back ground an asset
- Proven ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills