The business development specialist will work with sales, marketing and key account managers in promoting adhesives products to be used in coil applications related to adhesives and lamination technologies as well as maintaining the technical requirements for the product lines.
What we offer
- Work with sales, market development & key account managers to identify and drive specific projects related to the adhesives and lamination technologies.
- Develop and maintain key customer accounts for the Metal Coil Steering Unit.
- Develop, maintain and communicate customer specific product development needs to the product development team.
- Responsible for technical service and support including detailed chemistry/end-use application based product recommendations and problem service of the adhesives lines within the business unit
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in management, engineering or other technical background
- 5+ years’ relevant engineering or scientific experience in adhesives, coatings or lamination
- Account management, sales, and/or customer facing experience desired
- Ability to travel 25% -- 50% of time
- Good communication skills
- Project management experience highly desirable