5 - 7 years
Posted 370 days ago
This role is for someone who understands the importance of business development through phone calls. Someone who can be make the amount of calls needed to generate new business leads. COMP: $80K
1. Locate all current users of superficial orthovoltage equipment now in use.
2. Determine who is still using this equipment, age of the equipment, and expected life span.
3. Identify KOL's, Influencers.
4. Generate qualified leads by contacting KOL's and influencers.
5. Develop campaigns to contact exhibition attendees in advance in order to increase booth traffic, and after in order to advance the opportunities they represent
6. Produce collateral materials.
7. Review radiation articles to increase understanding of the marketing place, and help to identify new leads.
8. Conduct market research to identify new companies, and what known competitors are doing differently
Understand the health insurance industry in so far as reimbursements are concerned.