ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Provides project support to senior management and assists with strategy recommendations and processes for projects and participates in the development of bid and project strategy for presentation to senior management
- Generates and designs company-wide financialreports concerning revenue forecasting and analysis of financial and operational data
- Builds and maintains financial models to improve operations and assists with valuations on assets considered for purchase or merger
- Works on projects to suit the financial, operating, legal, regulatory and operating criteria elements and to ensure the successful completion and acceptance of projects
- Assists with assessments on corporate asset divestments and assists with price negotiations
- Researches and aggregates requested financial and operating data and financial analysis
- Provides financial analysis and modeling support within department and across departmental lines as needed
- Provides support in identifying potential opportunities for asset acquisitions and assessments on corporate asset divestments and assists with price negotiations
- Establishes and maintains relationships with the various industry participants
- Prepares flashfinancial estimates and reconcile to actual financials
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of three years related job experience is required. Level will be determined based on candidate's knowledge, skills, and experience.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
Master’s Degree or CPA is preferred.
Ability to perform moderate to complex financial analysis and mathematical calculations. Working knowledge of Microsoft products, intermediate experience with financial software, and some experience in area of specialty is preferred. Good understanding of finance concepts and procedures. Proficient with spreadsheet, database and word processing applications, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills; some knowledge of banking industry; detail oriented; ability to work independently; intermediate understanding of financialrisk and mitigation. Ability to effectively with others, both written and verbal communication, ability to perform intermediate to advanced mathematical calculations, intermediate reading and writing skills.
Office based with up to 10% travel by land and air required. Subject to all weather and varying road conditions.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements, reaching or grasping, perceiving color differences, the ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, and a valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance is required. Job conditions may require standing and walking.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; We care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs