Summary of Position:
A Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for generating revenue by acquiring new strategic account sales by focusing on selling Tribridge’s solutions and or services.The BDM will be expected to build upon a network of lead generators, drive individual alliance network and drive new prospect introductions in order to identify opportunities. This position will need to be available to overlap and have an understanding of all Tribridge IT professional services. The Business Development Manager will report to the Senior Director.
- Attain sales quota by creating and executing a business plan that effectively demonstrates strategies to exceed revenue goals and expand Tribridge’s value.
- Networks within the business community, creates and manages opportunities. Demonstrate the ability to network in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Manages the administration component of the position.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Leverage Knowledge of prospect/customer’s business and industry as well as Tribridge’s capabilities to establish value and create new opportunities.
- Engage with potential customers and drive the sales process.
- Create and deliver sales calls and presentations via the team selling effort.
- Direct follow up and manage on going follow up with prospects.
- Work withfellow BDM’s or other partners as extension of your team.
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
Four yeardegree or equivalent experience
5+ years of direct salesexperience in a business to business environment
Experience with presentations, proposal development
Expeirence working within a quota driven sales envrionment
Previous experience selling a software application or ERP product is a plus
Experience selling into C-levels of an organization
Prior experience utilizing a CRM to maange a pipeline
- Travel requirements 30% based on location
Job ID 7038856