The Senior Sales Manager will work closely with the Consumer, Retail and Logistics Head of Sales to create a focused market strategy. S/he will be pro-active in the sales activities to convert suspects into prospects. The Senior Sales Manager will be the primary owner of the Opportunity Management Process (Prospect, Evaluate, Propose and Close) and manage new prospects and clients for the first 18 months of an account relationship.
What will you do?
The Senior Sales Manager has the following key responsibilities for a set of assigned strategic accounts
- Manage the end to end sales cycle from demand creation, deal pursuit / management and contract closure.
- Be the face of Infosys to the market and help position Infosys as an industry thought leader and trusted advisor
- Understand the business problems our clients / prospects are trying to address
- Leverage the Infosys ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and service lines to develop solutions that address the client's business problems
- Build and manage relationships with leading Third Party Advisors
- Build and leverage relationships with Infosys alliance partners to influence deals in our favor
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers
- Competitor mapping and SWAT analysis
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. An MBA or equivalent from a reputed institute is not a prerequisite but would be an added advantage
- 10 - 15+ years of professional services sales experience including as a sales executive/professional.
- Understand Global Delivery Model (offshore/outsourcing).
- Deep domain understanding of one or more industry domains from Retail, CPG and Logistics
- A history of achievement/overachievement of sales targets
- IT industry experience with a thorough understanding/appreciation of the software service business. Understand the major service lines of Infosys and bring proven experience in selling in the areas of ADM, CIS, BPO, Digital and Engineering
- Must be well networked and have dealt/interacted successfully with CXOs of leading organizations
- Have experience in S/W contract negotiations.
- Ability to define specific solutions within abstract environment.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills